Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come hang out with Cpmvdude & Friends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpmvdude
Admin
Admin
Cpmvdude

Number of posts : 95
CPNC Coins :
Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-31

Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it Empty
PostSubject: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 7:16 pm

We will try to fix the hacks (if we get hacked) and stuff so don't worry if you have a problem come to us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CpmvDude
Lusidea
Global mod
Global mod

Number of posts : 92
CPNC Coins :
Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:42 pm

why dont i have 100 coins like you???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 9:17 pm

All admins have maximum points and if your not a admin you have to earn them by posting lots
Back to top Go down
Lusidea
Global mod
Global mod

CPNC Coins :
Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:20 pm

ok, i was a admin
Back to top Go down
Xmas
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 42
CPNC Coins :

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:53 am

ooo how many coins have i got *look*

:O wow im so amazed
Back to top Go down
Lusidea
Global mod
Global mod

CPNC Coins :

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:46 pm

you have only got no coins
Back to top Go down
Cpmvdude
Admin
Admin
Cpmvdude

CPNC Coins :
Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:00 pm

What the Xmas! have you been fiddling around with your profile? i gave you 900 coins...Geez
Back to top Go down
Lusidea
Global mod
Global mod

CPNC Coins :

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:10 pm

there back now
Back to top Go down
Cpmvdude
Admin
Admin
Cpmvdude

CPNC Coins :

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Thats Because i put them back on
Back to top Go down
Lusidea
Global mod
Global mod

CPNC Coins :

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:36 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
Cpmvdude
Admin
Admin
Cpmvdude

CPNC Coins :

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Coz im Magic Exclamation What a Face
Back to top Go down
Xmas
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 42
CPNC Coins :

Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:37 pm

wat wat i used the coins? how??? affraid confused confused confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Lusidea
Global mod
Global mod

CPNC Coins :

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:00 pm

there gon again lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it   Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us what has happened and we will try to fix it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help & Support :: Help-
Jump to: